EaseUS MobiSaver is a Windows utility for restoring lost iOS data directly from your PC. This program features a straightforward interface, lets you choose between 3 recovery modes, is compatible with multiple iOS device models, and allows you to restore various types of files.
All you need to do is to select the preferred scan mode, select the files you wish to restore, and the app takes care of the rest.
In my testing, I used the app to scan an iTunes backup file. Once the scanning process was complete, all of the found files were nicely organized based on file type. So, it's pretty simple to locate the iOS files you wish to restore. What's more, you can use the built-in search tool to immediately find the data you need to restore. You can also preview the found images before launching the recovery process.
Three aspects you need to consider before purchasing the app for your Windows PC: iOS files restoration is limited if you're using the trial version of the program, you don't have access to an option to save scan results, and the fact that the utility might take a while to scan the imported iTunes backup files.
So, it's up to you to decide if it's worth buying EaseUS MobiSaver for your computer or not.
- Supports multiple iOS device models
- Helps you recover various types of files
- Lets you preview found pictures before launching the recovery process
- Comes with a search tool
- It might take a while to complete the scanning process
- Unable to restore any files while using the trial version of the app
- Lacks an option to save scan results for later